We’re an artisanal online bakery with a passion for making sweet homemade baked goods with a Latin American (mostly Argentinian) twist for every special moment.
Crafted in a council-registered kitchen from the finest premium ingredients without GMOs, artificial flavorings, coloring or preservatives.
All our creations deliver the purest, most authentic and delicious indulgence from the first bite to the last enviable crumb.
Our mission to share our passion for dulce de leche delicacies with every person in Australia. Explore all our products here to see what we offer.
About the founder
Born and raised in Olavarría, the geographical center of Buenos Aires province, Argentina, Paula Delapenna comes from a family of aficionado bakers and cooks. In 2014, she moved to Melbourne, Australia, in pursuit of some exotic adventures.
Baking became a way to bring all those memories from her native country to life.She felt the urge to share this knowledge and delicious recipes with people on this side of the world. And that’s when, in early February 2019, the food blog, En Casa Cooking Space was born, which in turn evolved to what you can experience today: a unique combination childhood recipes with the most decadent alfajores, cakes and desserts.
10 CURIOSITIES ABOUT PAULA
1. I'm into all spirituality-related things.
2. You say road trip, I'M IN! The feeling of getting away from the routine and heading to unknown places gives me such joy.
3. I have a younger sister whom I adore and I wouldn’t be who I am without her.
4. Loud eaters make me a bit anxious.
5. I lived in the US (go Buckeye State!, aka Ohio) for a year.
6. I did a Masters in Teaching, where I learned so much about patience, listening, social justice and inclusion.
7. I’m an old soul.
8. I once danced cumbia (with a group) in front of 3000 people. Yeap!
9. I am from Olavarria (Argentina), but I lived in Buenos Aires for 10 years before moving to Melbourne.
10. I have two tattoos and would like one more.